Hi, I’m Kate, the founder of SOS Bookkeeping in Derby. My team of bookkeepers and I work alongside business owners to help keep their finances up to date, make sure that their VAT returns and payroll are completed on time, and take away as much stress as we possibly can. We strongly believe that business owners should be free to concentrate on growing their business, not spending valuable time processing paperwork or worrying about HMRC.
You’re in the right place if:
- You own your own business, it’s successful and starting to grow, but there aren’t enough hours in the day – you need some help
- You love what you do in your business but you hate doing your books, reconciling your bank account and doing your VAT returns
- You’re looking for a bookkeeper but haven’t got time to recruit and train someone for the role
That’s where we come in!
Never Miss a Deadline
Don’t waste precious time on paperwork and bookkeeping tasks – let us take the strain.
We keep track of everything for you, from VAT returns and payments to payroll deadlines.
Never worry about getting things wrong, or missing something important – we do it all for you.
Why might I need a bookkeeper?
- You have a pile of paperwork that you know you need to process, but you can’t face it
- You have things you’d rather be doing – growing your business, spending time with your family, or pursuing your hobbies
- Your VAT returns are submitted very close to the deadline – or maybe even late
- Your books are a mess, and you don’t know where to start
- Your accountant isn’t happy with the records you give them, or charges you higher fees because your bookkeeping isn’t great
- You worry about having got something wrong on your VAT returns, which might mean a penalty from HMRC
- You don’t enjoy working on your accounts and would like someone to make it all go away